Keep checking back for more information coming soon!
Each year, Notre Dame FCU awards $1,500 scholarships to students in our community. This year we are proud to announce that twenty-four (24) scholarships will be awarded to incoming or continuing college students.
- A U.S. citizen or have proof of pending naturalization
- Planning to attend a properly accredited undergraduate institution full time
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance to attend college
- Meet academic requirements as detailed in the application
- Applicant or parent of applicant must be a Notre Dame FCU member and must have an account in good standing with Notre Dame FCU no later than March 15, 2021
- Application must be completed in full and completed by March 31, 2021
- A short, recorded video response to one of five essay questions
- Must include official high school or college transcript
- Graduating High School Seniors Only: SAT/ACT Scores
- One signed letter of recommendation
- Copy of financial aid award letter from colleges or universities (if received)
- Listing of your major extracurricular activities - both school and outside activities, and the years of participation
- An optional personal photo may be included with your application for use by Notre Dame Federal Credit Union
- Application must be completed through the links provided on this page