Here's How it Works
Frequently Asked Questions
It's a service that allows our debit cardholders to personalize their Notre Dame FCU Debit Card by using a digital image (photograph) of their choice.
Any debit cardholder with a card number that begins 400981 can request a custom debit card.
Yes, you can upload your own photo.
Yes, there is a fee of $9.95 per custom debit card in order to cover the cost of the new card and it will be charged to the checking account linked to your debit card.
You will be issued a new card with the standard design. You can choose to customize your card once the new card arrives.
A personal, digital photo in landscape format usually works best to customize your card. The image will need to fully cover the card.
An image may be rejected if it contains one or more of the following:
- Copyrighted or trademarked material
- Socially unacceptable or discriminatory behavior or signage
- Profanity or other obscene behavior or gestures
- Controversial subject matter such as religious or political statements or images
- Phone numbers or URL addresses
- Professional athletes, entertainers, celebrities, musicians, or cartoon characters
- Violent acts or death imagery
- Advertising or promotional materials or branded products
- Nudity or semi-nudity
- Illegal or anti-social behavior
- Alcohol, tobacco, or firearms
- Images we deem provocative, sexual, violent or otherwise offensive